Rabu, 05 Agustus 2015

Music Quotes

It’s a day at a cafe with a vocalist whom I know well and I start analyzing about music.

A good song for me is the one able to make me dance and sing and move and jump and leave all the stuffs blushing out my mind.

Just like Jessie J forget about the price tag, I gonna forget all the tough things happen in my life when I’m sink into a song.

And I wonder how a vocalist in a cafe or at a downtown or at latitudes of longitude at any point of this world can sing dozens of song for 3 hours non-stop. Even a teacher like me needs glasses of water for a three-hour-teaching-class.

Just like teaching draining one’s brain, singing do so too. They both need art in it. When I teach, I think about how the students will understand what I explain as flowingly as possible; when a vocalist sings, he thinks about how the audience can enjoy every single lyric he sings.

And just like my fingers typing, my legs start playing it’s turn. Even if my body starts moving left and right. I even forget the smell of the annoying cigarettes.

Rolling in the deeeep. You have my heart inside of your heaad.

When a writer enjoy what he writes, the readers will do so too. Just like a vocalist. When a vocalist enjoy what he sings, the audience are following him.

And what a surprising fact is that a band may practice eight hours a day for a week routinely for a one-night-show. And they need a full week rest to recover all their energy used. Don’t think about an office worker. Think how people can sing eight hours a day concerning their tempo or a person can hit their drum hundreds of tim, or struming their guitar for hours till they get that white-callous-invulnarable peak of fingers or anythig related to band things. It’s kinda amazing.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar